The Preserve at Turnbull Bay will continue to stay open!
We will continue to keep the golf course open as long as we deem it safe for our customers and staff. We will continue to update you if things change. Some changes have occured since the last update. Below is a list to help us and you stay safe during these times.
1. If you are sick or know someone that is sick, do us all a favor and stay home. Golf and The Preserve will still be here we you are better or know you are now sick.
2. You can know book and pay for your tee times on our website to minimize contact with staff and other customers or over the phone when calling in and booking. We can still check you in at the front desk, but we do have more options to pay to minimize contact. https://turnbullbay.teesnap.net/
3. We also offer walking rates, it’s a great way to play golf and keep your distance.
4. The Refreshment/Snack Bar is still open for food and drink orders to go, but we are no longer able to keep the back patio open for enjoying food and a beverage after your round. (You can however, sit out in the grass and enjoy the sunshine. Just bring a blanket)
5. We please ask that after your round, please throw away your trash in your cart with the trash cans provided. We are trying to keep our staff from having to touch dirty towels, tissues or food containers left in the carts.
6. Just remember to social distance when playing and if you are not feeling well (STAY HOME).
Thank You for your understanding
-The Wrobel Family and Preserve Staff