UPDATE 10/4: The crew has got the course in playable condition and will open on Wednesday Oct, 5th. We should have all 18 holes open but if not the back 9 will be open definitely. The crew will still be out working hard to finish cleaning up so be mindful that they are out there while you are playing. As I send this the Pro Shop still does not have phones or internet but will be open and accepting online bookings and walk-ins. We will be accepting cash or credit cards.
If you are coming out to play, we ask that you please be respectful to the course as some areas are still wet and may be restricted to drive the cart. We thank you for your patience and hope to see you out on the course tomorrow or very soon.
UPDATE 10/3: The crew is still hard at work trying to get the course ready and we are just not there yet. We should have 9 holes open on Wednesday if not all 18. Water still is a problem on a couple of holes to get carts thru safely. We have also lost phones and internet as of last night and once restored we will let you know.
UPDATE 10/2: The crew is working hard but we still have more to do and waiting for some of the water to recede. We have almost all the paths cleared from trees and still a few ponds are a little high. Hopefully we can get 9 holes open by Tuesday. Thank you for your patience.
Update: 10/1: First and foremost, I hope everyone survived Hurricane Ian, we have heard some horror stories.
Second, we just got back power and are able to update you on the course conditions and when we think we maybe able to open. A small crew was able to go out on the course on Friday to start clearing debris. We have many trees down along the paths that we have to clear to be able to get from hole to hole. Then there was the amount of rain we received…….15 + inches. Lets just say the course is a bit wet and the ponds have reached new heights. So as soon as the water recedes and the trees and debris are cleared we are hoping to get the course open. Tentative plan is for Monday, if sooner or later we will post with an update.
The safety of our golfers and staff is of utmost importance to us.
We appreciate your understanding during this time. We will share updates on if we plan to extend the closure or open back up sooner.
In the meantime, please stay safe and continue to support other local businesses in our community when you can during this time.