Rediscover Your Love of Golf at The Preserve at Turnbull Bay
The Preserve at Turnbull Bay golf course is located in the laid back beach town of New Smyrna Beach, Florida. The Preserve is a challenging 18 hole, par 72, 6600 yard course that runs through a nature preserve on Turnbull Bay and the Turnbull Bay Estates community. The Preserve offers challenges to all types of golfers for all ages. Open all year long to the public and members.
The Preserve at Turnbull Bay maintains Seashore Paspalum Greens that gives golfers a true and smooth roll all year long. The Tees, Rough and Fairways for filled with lush Bermuda grass with tree and water lined fairways. The unique tract offers many different looks while staying true to the natural surroundings and local wildlife that can be spotted during your round.
We have also added 15 Covered Hitting Bay with Toptracer Range Technology in each Bay. You can track your shots, get distances and other ball information. Grab a group of friends and play one of the many games like Virtual Golf and Pebble Beach, St. Andrews and many more courses! Or bring out your kids and play Go Fish! Only costs the price of a bucket of balls.
Features Only at The Preserve at Turnbull Bay:
- Quiet, Natural and Scenic Golf Course with Bermuda fairways, Seashore Paspalum greens, and natural Florida grasses (not a cookie cutter course or your resort course)
- Plenty of Wildlife, Trees and Water thru out the course
- GPS in all the Carts
- 15 Covered Toptracer Range Bays w/ touchscreen monitors
- Putting/Chipping Green and Full Size Driving Range powered by Toptracer Range
- Fully Stocked Pro Shop for all your golfing needs
- Snack Bar to have a lunch and a cold beverage before, during or after your round.
- Best and Friendly staff to help all types of golfers!
Come out and play one of the best locally owned and operated golf courses in New Smyrna Beach, Florida Today!